- “we”, “our” or “NetValue” means NetValue Web Solutions Limited;
- “you” means you, the person using our services or visiting our Web site;
- “services” means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including allowing you to access our Web site.
Other Policies May Apply
Complying With Our Policies
Changing the Policies
You must not:
- use any of our services to threaten, abuse, defame, harass or stalk others
- use objectionable language or expressions of bigotry, racism or hatred on our Web site
- disrupt activity online,
- access or use anybody else’s computer system, communications services or data, including by hacking or by attempting to circumvent user authentication or other security measures
- view, collect, forward or intercept email or other private communications not intended (by the sender) for you, or attempt to do any of these things.
- post or use any software or device which may facilitate a continued connection or degrade or impede the service of another user, such as pinging, mail bombs or war dialling
- run network scanning software or use open relay to distribute messages
- introduce anything harmful or destructive (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or bots) to, or interfere in any way with, our or anyone else’s computer system or communications services
- create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message.
- use false message headers or omit message headers.
You are responsible for:
- all your activities while using any of our services and for anything you say or post on the site
- using your own judgment when evaluating the information you access by using our services, remember some information could be from anyone of any age or experience level
- your personal information. We recommend you do not give your name, address, phone number or credit card numbers unless the site you are visiting and the method of access is secure. Make sure you know who you are giving your information to even if it is on a secure site
- what you see on the Internet, including information that your children access. Some content and some links may contain adult content and may not be suitable for children. We encourage you to join your children as they explore the Internet. We can provide you with information about the Internet access management utility, Cyber Patrol
- make sure everyone else who uses our service meets these responsibilities.
Material and Copyright
While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, NetValue does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on or accessed through our Web site.
Material You Post or Access
Material that you see on our Web site may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other protections, even if it is not stated to be. Do not upload material or files unless you have the right or appropriate consent to do so.
By posting material in publicly accessible places on our Web site, you allow us to reproduce, publish, modify and distribute any part of that material, or incorporate it in other works in any form. If you do not own the material you must get the owner’s consent before you post or upload it.
If you are concerned that something you have seen on a Web site or bulletin board we host is objectionable or should be classified, you should contact us.
Site Management Rights
Domain Names – Terms and Conditions
Details on Domain Names terms and conditions can be found here.