Do you want to setup your email for Windows Live? Follow our simple step by step guide today and get your email setup in Windows Live.
Open Windows Live Mail for the first time and the Add an E-mail Account wizard will start.
Enter your Email Address, Password (as per set up in mypanel) and Your Name. Check ‘Manually configure server settings for e-mail account’. Click Next.
- Select an Incoming Server type TOOLTIP: POP3 – downloads all the new messages from the mail server to your local computer. IMAP – Email is kept on our mail server. This is best if you are setting up this email account both at the office and at home.
- Incoming server—Enter the secure server name: mail.interspeed.co.nz
- Port—Ensure that 110 has been entered.
- Login ID—Enter your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- Outgoing server—Enter the secure server name: mail.interspeed.co.nz
- Port—Enter the secure outgoing port: 2525
- Select the My outgoing server requires authentication check box.
- Click next
- Click finish